- This event has passed.
Webinar: Heart & Stroke Knowledge Exchange for Health Professionals
February 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Heart & Stroke Knowledge Exchange for Health Professionals
Heart & Stroke Report 2019
Date: February 12th, 2019
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Dr. Patrice Lindsay, Director of Systems Change and Stroke Program, Heart & Stroke
- Dr. Cindy Yip, Director Data, Knowledge Management and Heart Program, Heart & Stroke
- Ms. Jennifer Monaghan, Heart & Stroke Volunteer, Member of the Vascular Cognitive Impairment Mission Critical Area Council, Lived experience with Stroke
- Dr. Sharon Mulvagh, Professor, Division of Cardiology, Dalhousie University, Halifax.
- Dr. Jeffrey Habert, Assistant Professor, University of Toronto, Dept. of Family and Community Medicine; Member, Canadian Stroke Best Practices and Quality Advisory Committee
About This Presentation
Heart & Stroke will be releasing its 2019 Report. During this webinar, speakers will highlight key findings from the 2019 Heart & Stroke Report, and present their perspective, underlying evidence and data, as well as practical guidance for healthcare providers and other audience members.
Healthcare providers caring for patients with heart conditions, stroke and vascular cognitive impairment across all settings (acute, rehabilitation, prevention, community), system leaders and funders involved in planning and service delivery, Heart & Stroke staff, students from across health-related disciplines, and researchers.
This is an open invitation, and may be forwarded to interested parties.
To register for the English webinar, click here.